DELIVERY & RETURNS
Bulk Supermarket is currently only shipping to the UK. Our current delivery charges are as follows:
- Large orders may come in separate boxes. They may also be delivered by our own vehicles or using a third-party service, which may increase dispatch times.
- To ensure safe delivery, boxes containing glass items or liquids may be opened and individually inserted into air shock packaging. We will include the original manufacturer packaging ‘flat-packed’ within the delivery box.
- Please note that during peak times such as the lead-up to Christmas and Bank Holidays, high order volumes and busy couriers can increase dispatch times. Please make allowances for such busy periods and order in plenty of time.
- Saturday deliveries: please place your order before noon on Friday. If your order is placed after noon on Friday, we will dispatch your order the following week.
- Express deliveries: The cut-off time is noon the previous day. Express deliveries will be delivered within 1 to 2 working days.
- Some products may be shipped in their original cardboard boxes to reduce waste and make deliveries more sustainable. This is because the original box is already strong enough to protect the product during shipping, so there is no need to use additional packaging materials. Additionally, the original box can be reused or recycled, reducing waste.
- Aerosols for toiletry or medicinal purposes are not allowed by some couriers, if needed, they will be categorised as products over 2kg and processed accordingly.
- Please read the Delivery section (Clause 6) of our Buying Terms for more information.
Our Cancellation and Returns Policy (clause 7 of our Buying Terms) applies, if you wish to return a product or cancel an order.
You can return your order within 7 days from the date your order was delivered (other than for those products that have been specified as non-returnable). We will only reimburse the cost of returning items where they were delivered in error or the items were damaged or defective.
All returns must be in their original, unopened box or packaging.
How do I return my order?
- Login to you Bulk Supermarket account and go to ‘Order History’ tab in ‘My Account’ and copy the order number of the order you wish to return. Alternatively, you can find your order number in the confirmation email we have sent you.
- Email [email protected] with the subject line “Returns Request.” In the body of the email, you must provide the applicable order number, the particular item or items you would like to return and include the reason for the return.
- A Bulk Supermarket customer support team member will then be in touch with you to schedule your collection.
- Package your items carefully, with each item in its original unopened box or packaging and in the same condition they were shipped. If the parcels are returned in different boxes or without the original cases, a fee will be deducted from the order refund, if applicable.
- Your return will be collected on the scheduled day and time and returned to us… It’s that easy!
* To meet the return deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication within the 7 days period.
What is your return address?
If you wish to return products directly to us you must use the following address: